- founded 2010, based in Berlin
- owner managed by Heike Rödel
- active in the focus for SMEs, regional in Berlin area and for international branches (Switzerland, EU, USA)
- industry focus: Health Care, Food, Production, Trade, E-commerce, IT, Non-Profit
- Recruiting of professionals and executive to managing directors
- Career Coaching in English & German
- Personnel & Career Consultant
- married, mother of 2 children
- entrepreneurial, pragmatic, solution oriented
- empathic, creative, close to nature
I learned the tools of recruitment and executive search in one of the largest executive search firms. With continuing qualifications in career coaching, industrial and organizational psychology and personality assessment I update my scientific knowledge and stay close to the pulse of time.
After a masters degree in geography and philosophy I did not know exactly in which direction my career should go. After stopovers in tourism and city marketing, since 2008 I am active in personnel consulting and career coaching, where I found my fulfillment. I like to work with and for people and see it as meaningful to be active in the field of "job, work and career", which is of central importance for everyone.
My work with different people and companies is very diverse, my own career paths were important stages, on which my experience is based today.
As personnel consultant I understand the focus and challenges of corporations and in my work as career coach I know what people value and what motivates them. I can bring this 360 degree view into my work.
I will gladly provide you with my expertise. Talk to us!
Heike Rödel is a certified triadic career advisor to Prof. Rappe-Giesecke and Dr. Kantelberg. With scientifically evaluated methods of personality development, biography work and career phases, the aim is to take into account all the influencing factors of careers
In the interplay of profession, career path and personal life situation, clients are strengthened in their skills and individual career opportunities are worked out.
Heike Rödel is LINC Certified Coach of Leuphana University Lüneburg. the personality test is based on the standard model of psychology, the BIG FIVE, and can be used for personnel assessment, personnel selection and team development.
Roedel Recruitment and Career Agency is working with cooperation partners from different areas and can, if necessary, fall back on a network of personnel consultants, researchers, media agencies and coaches.
As part of the training, a Europe-wide network of career counseling colleagues was created. We hold regular supervision meetings, professional and thematic trainings and peer learning.
Heike Rödel has been a career advisor and coach for NetExpat since 2015. NetExpat is a leading provider of assessments, training and coaching for mobile employees and their partners and is active in over 80 countries.
Europe Language Jobs is the largest multilingual jobs platform in Europe. Conceived with expats, internationals, and linguists in mind, ELJ strives to offer jetsetters the opportunity to relocate by connecting candidates and their language skills with the perfect job.
Ms. Rödel connects refugees and companies on a voluntary basis, making an active contribution to the long-term integration of refugees in the labor market.
What should you expect from a collaboration with Rödel Recruitment & Career Agency:
- Wide expertise in HR for specific industries through many years of experience
- A wide range of methodological expertise;
- An excellent grasp of the occupation of responsible positions, from assistant to CEO;
- An approach based on individual strenghts;
- In personnel consulting, it is first and foremost that people and companies come together who fit in the longterm;
- In career counseling, we sharpen the individual profile and design perspectives for a successful future;
- Creative and energetic support for your projects and an open ear to your individual needs;
- A trusting relationship and honest communication throughout the project period and beyond;